Use online banking to:
- View detailed balance reporting and account information.
- Download account information to Quicken®, QuickBooks®, or Microsoft Money®
- Monitor online activity and balances by receiving e-mail notification alerts for transactions, account-related activity, services, etc
- Conduct transfers to and from accounts you may have at other financial institutions
- Access a 24-month history of transaction activity (from date of enrollment)
- Sign up for E-Statements and receive your statement and check images electronically
- View check images online
Enhanced Bill Pay features
- Scheduling features
- Payment Center (info on one page)
- Online E-Bills from major billers
- Pending payment features (lists upcoming payments)
- Quick bill set-up
- Bill reminders
- Helps you save time and stay organized
- Utilize bill payment services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Have questions? Review our FAQs here.
If you experience problems using online banking, please call (641) 752-2525 between 8:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday, or (877) 708-3113 outside of regular business hours.