Trust and Investment Management
Farmers Savings Bank’s Trust and Investment management services will help you meet your financial goals. We are able to act in various fiduciary capacities so we can assist with the development of your financial and estate plans, as well as provide professional investment management based on your personal objectives.
Investment Management (personal/business)
We offer services that are tailored to fit your unique needs and financial goals. Through an Agency account, we are able to develop an investment strategy that will help meet your long-term objectives. Our service is able to include additional services based on a client’s needs.
- Managing your portfolio – monitoring your portfolio to ensure that it remains aligned with your stated strategy
- Paying bills on your behalf – property taxes, real estate taxes, income tax estimates, utilities, medical bills, charitable giving, insurance premiums, etc.
- Collect income and reinvest for you or distribute it to you
- Providing you with thorough understandable reporting
- Provide you with timely tax information
- Determine benefits of using tax-exempt assets
- Assist with estate planning process
Individual Retirement Account (IRA)/Qualified Retirement Plan
Whether you are saving for retirement or retiring, we are able to establish IRA's that will help you achieve your goals. Your IRA portfolio will have professional investment management that is based on your financial goals. We will assist with the transfer/direct rollover of your retirement asset in order to maintain the tax advantages. We will make sure that all reporting is completed, as well as ensuring that required minimum distributions are completed in a timely manner. We can establish a retirement account to meet your needs.
- Traditional IRA
- Roth IRA
- Simplified Employee Pension (SEP)
- Profit Sharing Plan
- Money Purchase Plan
You are able to have the comfort of knowing that your trust/estate is being handled by professionals for the benefit of yourself, your family, or charitable organizations. We are able to assist in numerous fiduciary capacities.
- Trustee for your revocable living trust
- Trustee for other trusts established during a person’s lifetime (i.e. charitable trusts)
- Trustee for a trust established under a person’s Will for the purpose of carrying out your long term estate plan goals (i.e. charitable trusts, marital/family trusts)
- Executor of your estate in order to compile assets, complete necessary court/beneficiary/tax reporting, manage assets during duration of estate then complete the timely disposition of the estate assets to beneficiaries
- Conservator of a minor child, the elderly or a loved one requiring special assistance in order to manage and preserve their assets while facilitating their day-to-day financial responsibilities
- Escrow agent in order to act as a third party Intermediary for IRC Section 1031 tax deferred real estate exchanges
Securities provided by Farmers Savings Bank Trust Department are not deposits of the bank, are not FDIC insured, have no financial institution guarantee, and may lose value.